The International Journal of Mathematical Engineering and Science (IJMES) publishes original and unpublished reaserch from the state of art. The aim of this journal is to bring together career researchers, high degree researchers (Graduate and Post Graduate students) and other research community people. IJMES welcomes papers in all Mathematical areas. IJMES also accepts Extended version of the previously published papers related to concerned areas.
IJMES published Quarterly issues from 2016.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Mathematical theory and applications
- Modeling using Partial Differential Equations (PDE).
- Applications of mathematics in management science
- Innovative applications of mathematics in optimization
- Mathematics in developing computational theory and applications
- Analysis of mathematical models, formulated in terms of PDEs
- Number theory
- Algorithms for efficient solution methodology
- Mathematics of discrete optimization
- Mathematics of Continuous optimization
- Mathematics of Stochastic optimization
- Mathematical programming
- Numerical algebra
- Discretization Methods for PDE
- Simulation techniques
- Computational Geometry
- Control theory and methodologies
- Mathematics of inventory theory and models
- Game Theory
- Applied Mathematics in Various field of Engineering
- Any other area related to Mathematics